Our School Vision
Working together to find the spark in every child and fan it into a flame.
We aim to achieve this vision by working together as a team- staff, parents, governors and the local community to:
- Create a safe and nurturing environment where pupils emotional wellbeing is supported and sense of self-worth is developed.
- Nurture a love of learning through developing creative, enquiring, independent minds.
- Develop every child’s self-esteem, confidence and aspirations for their own future.
- Create a culture of achievement by celebrating personal, social and academic success of everyone in the community.
- Promote honesty, good manners and a high standard of behavior where all members of the school are valued as individuals.
- Nurture children who understand and respect British values.
- Develop a broad, balanced and engaging curriculum through which every child will achieve excellence and enjoyment.
Our school Values:
- Be Happy- we have fun and enjoy school.
- Be Honest- we always tell the truth and try to make the right choices.
- Be Kind- we care for ourselves, each other, the environment and the things around us.
- Be Resilient- we always try our best and don’t give up!
- Be Respectful- we are polite and well-mannered, we listen to each other, work together and take turns.
The Foundations of our Curriculum:
- Language & Communication
- Independence & Aspirations
- Expanding Experiences
- Equality & Diversity
- Happiness & Well-being